Re: [orca-list] gnome panels

I don't know how to do this in Gnome 3, but, in 2, you can use the menu, accessible with the keystroke: 'ctrl+f10', when you have focus on the top or bottom panel. One of the options is 'add to panel', which lets you search for and add applets. For instance, I had the weather applet, which gives the current conditions and forecast for the city you set in preferences. You can also add and remove whole panels from this context menu.

HTH,

Dave