Re: [orca-list] Accessible MySQL manager

Andy B <sonfire11 gmail com> wrote:
I am in the need for an accessible IDE for developing MySQL database code.
Des anyone know of any that works well with Orca? I have tried phpmyadmin,
but it tends to have problems with all of the frames contained in the
application.

There is an Emacs mode for editing almost anything, including SQL. You should
be able to use Emacs to meet your needs. I'm not involved in database work, so
I'm not the person to ask about the details. I am, however, a satisfied Emacs
user.