[orca-list] If I switch keyboard layout in Orca preferences dialog, the time format setting always changing with factory value

Hy,

I found yesterday an interesting problem, but need a verification test with other GNOME3 system: If I switch keyboard layout with Orca preferences dialog and prewious the time format is setted with any different value with factory setting, after Orca load new preferences the prewious setted time format is restored with factory level setting my system. I experienced this issue with an Ubuntu Precise development system with Orca 3.3.2 packaged version, but master version this problem is reproducable my system. To ensure this problem is not only my migrated Orca configuration files related problem, please do anthing with following reproducation steps: 1. Open Orca preferences dialog, and set time and date format different with factory setting. 2. Click ok button to store new preferences, and verify the time and date. The preferences right stored, Orca spokening time and date with you selected format. 3. Open Orca preferences dialog again, and switch Orca keyboard layout only (from desktop to laptop, or from laptop to desktop), and click Ok button. After Orca stores new preferences, verify the date and time spokening. Date format is not changed, but time format is setted with factory level setting.
Orca xdesktop version is not affected this problem related.
If this problem is reproducable with Orca 3.2 stable version or actual master version, I will be file this issue with Bugzilla.

Attila