[orca-list] UML diagram tools

Hello,
Firstly this is in response to Julian's question about UML tools, I would have replied to his message except
at the moment I am working on the Mac and have no way (as far as I can tell) to open the individual messages
within a mime digest message.

OK, not quite sure from the initial question, do you want a tool without a GUI or do you not mind so long as
the GUI is accessible? I would possibly suggest looking at the UML tools available for eclipse. I will admit
I haven't used any of them recently, however what I remember of them is that the diagram structure could be
viewed in a tree view and pages for entering information rather than a visual diagram view. Also in general
many eclipse projects are reasonably accessible (certainly compared to the alternatives).

Michael Whapples