[orca-list] Unstable branch is unstable at the moment

Hey all.

I have always tried really, really hard to avoid making Orca's master
branch particularly unstable, but as you know it does happen from time
to time. Now would be one of those times I'm afraid. So yes, I am aware
of things being slightly odd at the moment, and I hope to have these
things resolved by the end of today. In the meantime, sit tight because
as PiÃeiro (GNOME Accessibility Team fearless leader) might say,
"unstable branch is unstable." <smiles> The stable (gnome-3-2 branch)
and the orca-xdesktop branch are unaffected.

With apologies.
--joanie