Re: [orca-list] Firefox performance patch which needs testing

Just out of curiosity, is the intraspection port you're working on any part of the reason why orca isn't reading anything to me in Oneiric? I'm interested to hear feedback from other users about success or lack there of, in order to find out whether I have something funky going on possibly on my side. Thankfully the laptop I have it on is a spare, specificly for testing. Thanks in advance for any ideas.