[orca-list] getting orca started unity 3d

Hi all, I have a question concerning Oneiric and Orca. What is the best way to get it started? I installed Oneiric last night as an upgrade from Natty, luckily on a box I use for testing, and on reboot, I saw that orca wasn't installed. I installed it, and still can't get it talking. I've tried the alt+f2, then type in orca approach, but no go. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance for the help.

Guy