Re: [orca-list] Handling of Speech-Dispatcher in Gnome sessions

Hi,

the speechd list might be better, but here is fine for now I think.
It sounds like for some reason the python speechd bindings can't open
the servers socket, though I'm not really sure why.       Could you
capture the output of orca the second time you start X hopefully the
speechd python lib will throw an exception somewhere.

Trev