Re: [orca-list] Firefox 6 (with Aria improvements)

Arch Linux just rolled out both Firefox and Thunderbird 6.0 today and one big observation to me is that links and the tab key work properly now. All the time I was in my gmail accounts and the web interface there of, I could always hit tab and the proper link was tabbed to every time. the edit boxes still don't work for me however. I can type in them but nothing is echoed by Orca; that part seems to be unchanged to me.