Re: [orca-list] Connecting to a wireless network

hit ctrl-alt-tab to the top panel, and tab around to the icons until you hear orca say "icon," then tap alt-f1 to see the tooltip is. If it's about networks, hit enter and you should be picking from a menu of networks. AIf that's not the right icon, just keeping tabbing til you get to the right icon.