[orca-list] How to avoid sending test e-mails (was Re: test)

On 7.8.2011 19:25, Guy Schlosser wrote:
> Please disregard, just a test to see if my E-mail is working.  Haven't
> received anything from list in quite a while.

Hello Guy,

and everyone else who is using the mailing list for testing their e-mail. I'd just like to recommend a simpler and more polite method. Check the mailing list archive at http://mail.gnome.org/archives/orca-list/ and compare it to your inbox. You will see immediately whether you are missing any recent posts or not. If you really want to receive a message to your inbox, you can re-subscribe at http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/orca-list. The list will notify you that you are already subscribed which should serve your purpose as any other message from the list, but this message will go only to you and you will avoid spamming other list members.

Please notice my friendly tone <smile>.  Hope Mattias has also read it <smile>.

Best regards,

Tomas