[orca-list] Orca and Live Journal

Does anybody on this list have a Live Journal account (www.livejournal.com)? If so, have you experienced the problem I'm about to describe and maybe even solved it?

The problem is this. When I'm on my "friends page" in LJ, recent versions of Orca will not read the usernames of the friends' entries if I arrow down or use the continuous reading feature. I can read the username character by character, but that is all. In fact, if I'm reading continuously, Orca will just stop at the username for the next entry and I'll have to arrow sideways to get the username and then arrow down to read the entry.

There does not seem to be a problem reading the texts of the entries themselves, including usernames in them. It is only at the top of the entry, when you're supposed to find out who's it is.

This problem seems to have begun with the 2.9 Orca versions. Right now, I'm using version 3.1.3-xdesktop with Vinux.

One weird aspect of this is that today I copied an entry into the clipboard (indeed, apparently a lot more than that) and Orca *did* read the username when I used Orca key + r to read what was in the clipboard. However, I doubt this is a useful way to read LJ, since commenting to entries would be quite a pain, I'd think.

I wish I could just point to my "friends page" so that anybody who knows something could check this out, but this stuff is of course protected.

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Al