Re: [orca-list] Reading Line by Line in Firefox

I've seen this as well. I'm running Ubuntu 10.10 (Vinux 3.1) 64-bit with
Orca 3.1.3 and Firefox 5. I don't see it all of the time, and I don't
see it on every web page, but I've definitely seen it multiple times. If
I had to guess, it happens on more complicated web pages, like GMail,
Google Voice, ..., and when I'm jumping around quite a bit.