Re: [orca-list] orca not selecting text when using shift+arrows in firefox?

You can put the file in /root, however I tend to on my personal computers put the file in /etc (IE. file name /etc/orbitrc). The reasoning here is that in /etc it is system wide, possibly more important from the days of the old java-access-bridge as that allowed it for all accounts without needing to put a file in each user account.

Michael Whapples