Re: [orca-list] accessible distros

On Fri, 2011-04-15 at 21:31 +0200, MichaÅ Zegan wrote:
The problem is I want a distro having the admin panel so powerful as,
for example, opensuse has.

Have you reported the problems you encountered in openSUSE?  The problem
that openSUSE (and other distros as well) is that they have developers
and packagers who do care about accessibility but without real users
reporting problems, we'll never get them fixed.

I'm of the strong and personal belief that we should all have the basic
right of expectation to be able to walk up to ANY distro and be able to
feel confident that accessibility works out of the box.   But until we
make sure we check all the various distros out there and report them,
then we'll always have the problem of asking  "Are you accessible
enough?"   I long for the day when that question is no longer needed to
be asked.

Bryen