Re: [orca-list] if you've ever wanted to try a qt application with orca...

Hi, Mattias,

I found this link for you which should have what you need:

http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Accessibility

There's a whole subheading on at-spi2 in there.

Hope this helps,

Alex M
ps  I am glad you are taking this on.  I am very keen to hear what
your observations are.  To my deep chagrin, time and circumstances
don't let me just get in there and tinker right now.  Most of my
energies are going towards finalizing getting the house ready for our
new baby girl.  She's due at the end of May!