[orca-list] Ubuntu disk is different

Hi,
As in my last message, I am still having difficulties with the Ubuntu 10.104
I think it is.
It is either because the disk came from Ubuntu, or this version does not
boot up like previous versions.
Orca does run on it, and Kyle's suggestion of Ubuntu as username and nothing
for password worked for logging back in.
But on a restart, I used to do the following:
enter on English, or spacebar then enter
F3 for accessibility
3 for speech
and enter twice.
But I had sighted folks look at the screen, and none of that comes up as an
option.
English comes up, but after selecting that, it just takes off and loads up
to a point where no keystrokes will do anything, and the screen only offers
"install Ubuntu".
So I am hoping there is just some new keystrokes here for booting up with
speech.
Glenn