Re: [orca-list] if you've ever wanted to try a qt application with orca ...

On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 10:32:34PM EST, Jeremy Lincicome wrote:

Hi List,
That sounds like it might be a good solution to work with QT
applications. I just have one question; How do I set this up in Ubuntu
Maverick? I can install qt-at-spi, but beyond that I'm lost. Do I need
to put all those extra settings into a file? If so, where do I put it?

All the required bits are not in maverick. You would need to run natty to get the base pieces you need, i.e
the at-spi2 stack.

When the at-spi QT bridge gets further along, I'll do what I can to allow people to mroe easily install and
play with it. However, bare in mind that this is still very very early days, and the QT at-spi bridge still
needs much work before it can be considered usable.

Luke