[orca-list] orca laptop layout and openoffice calc spreadsheet

Hi

I went into openoffice calc spreadsheet I'm using vinux 3.0 latest version with all updates installed. laptop
layout. if I press capslock r or capslock c or capslock d to turn on and off dynamic rows and columns this
does not work. if I go into key-bindings and try to change their hotkeys orca won't let me change hese. how
do I access these functions with a laptop keyboard? what does dynamic rows and columns do? Can I set cells in
calc so orca will monitor them? lets say I have numbers in b2 through b10 and in c2 I have my formula adding
b2 plus b3 b4 b5 b6 b7 b8 b9 b10. can I set c1 somehow so whenever one of the numbers changes orca
automatically reads the new value?

Josh Kennedy
jkenn337 gmail com