Re: [orca-list] A friend had a question she is not on list but asked me 2 ask 4 her

I believe a patch was posted recently to allow for redirecting Orca to
do this sort of thing.  It places the links or form fields one per
line.  Personally I don't like that behavior.  It is much more
accurate to have Orca do as it does presently, speak all the links or
fields that are on a single line as just that.
You would use the tab key to move from link to link on that line.  But
to each his own.