Re: [orca-list] accessible sip softphone

During a limited testing period, I found SFLPhone to work somewhat better than Linphone. As far as I know, SFLPhone will be available in Ubuntu Maverick. Not sure about other distros though. Probably the best thing about SFLPhone is that it can be configured to start in the notification area so you don't have to always have the window open when you start it. It has a GNOME interface as well as KDE and command line.

~Kyle