[orca-list] Unfocused Firefox Content and Progress/Landmark Messages

I wanted to suggest reconsidering whether all progress messages and landmark updates aught be spoken everywhere in Firefox at all times. My suggestion is that only those in the currently focused window/tab should be automatically spoken, regardless of politeness settings in the case of landmark updates. As it is if a user opens a news story in a new window/tab from a Facebook link in an original window/tab while a large download runs in the downloads window, the numerous live region updates from Facebook and progress updates from the download window bleed into the news story. Get a landmark-heavy site or multiple sources of progress updates going and this can become speech soup very quickly!

Just a passing thought. Open to existing solutions, of course, I still wouldn't pretend to know Orca's finer customizations as well as I eventually hope to and might be missing something.