Re: [orca-list] Openoffice.org "inaccessible"

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 01:51:30PM +1000, Jason White wrote:
I am running an up-to-date Debian Sid installation with openoffice.org 3.2.1-6
installed.

do you have openoffice.org-gnome installed?  If not try installing it,
this seems to be a fairly common issue where open office doesn't come
preinstalled.

Trev

I installed it in order to use its file conversion features, which can be run
from the shell. For purposes of exploration, though, I also tried running it
under Orca, which gave me an Openoffice.org writer window that Orca claimed
was "inaccessible".

Is this a problem with Debian's package or with this version of
OpenOffice.org? If it's a bug, I'll gladly report it for the benefit of people
who actually want to run OO.O interactively instead of just using it to
convert file formats.

Orca is version 2.30.2.