[orca-list] about gnome screen reader anomaly

First, I got vinux3.0 installed and a little later updated today. One of the tests me and Jim Tidwell did with vinux3.0 was to get it talking and then hit the button for about gnome. The text came out correctly enough, but then the sound card started speaking several numbers which did not appear on the screen. When that stopped orca was back in normal operation. Some numbers were sequential and others jumped around. Any idea what this might be this happened with an ac97 on board sound card.