Re: [orca-list] FTP Server GUI For Linux That Works With Orca

I've done some research on ftp servers for Linux. I've decided to use GLFTPD. I don't believe it has a gui, but I can configure it using a text file. A gui would've been nice, but it isn't absolutely necessary. I'll keep the list up to date with how well Speakup or Orca works with GLFTPD, thanks to everyone for the help with the issues I've brought up while on this list.