Re: [orca-list] Firefox Acts Squirrelly with some Pages

I get the same behaviour with Firefox 3.6.8 and Orca latest from master.

Paul

On 05/09/10 22:11, Steve Holmes wrote:
 I've been using Firefox 4.0 Beta for some time now and today I'm using
the latest trunk from yesterday.  But several pages have been showing up
with text on them but Orca will say in the system voice, "Text" but
arrowing around just cause an inordinate amount of sluggishness to the
point it is completely unusable.  It appears that I can't arrow to any
elements on the page.  I will try and paste in the link below which
should yield my problem.  Could anyone else verify if they get the same
problem I do? I'll bet it's yet another mozilla bug but I'm not gonna
know how to point this out to them - especially if it appears fine to
them without Orca running. Anyway, her's the link; it appears to be
taking up several lines but hopefully Thunderbird won't screw it up too
badly.

Thanks for any help with this.

link to yucky page display
<http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JERedirect.aspx?IPATH=JEHNRR&siteid=cb_emailrec&sc_cmp2=10_JobMat_JobDet&je=myrec&Job_DID=J8F4ZZ6ZTTBTFDP6QLR&DossierDID=DN31RT6C33XZCYVGNQ4&HostID=US&APath=1.8.0.31.0>