[orca-list] Orca/KDE issues and what we need to do?

Hey all,

I'm coming at this from a semi-advanced user and just want to know
what's up with KDE and their accessibility.

1. What needs to be done to make KDE accessible to Orca? Does a new
wrapper need to be written to convert KDE window classes etc into GTK
ones? In other words, reclass windows to make them visible to
at-spi/orca?

2. If KDE is totally different and it requires more work than above,
is it more likely we'll see Korka or something totally different?

Hats off to the orca devs and to making GNOME/Linux accessible and I
hope one day to join you guys!

Alex