Re: [orca-list] BREAKING NEWS: UBUNTU SCRAPPING GNOME IN VERSION 11.04!

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 02:33:27AM EDT, Bryen M. Yunashko wrote:
Really?  They scrapped the copyright provision?   That is FANTASTIC
news!   Can you point us to a link where we can read where they dropped
it?

I don't see anthing related to the copyright assignment in the message you replied to.

There is one day left here at UDS, during which I will likely be busy. I will do my best to respond to
relevant parts of this thread over the weekend, when I get time.

Luke