Re: [orca-list] Accerciser 1.9.3 Breaks under Python 2.7!!!

Well there definitely seems to be some fall out from changing to
python 2.7.  I applied a quick change to the environment that was
supposed to make the build stuff use python 2.7.  Well that worked at
build time but when I ran it I got the fore-mentioned trace back.  I
since found a line in the accerciser startup script which still points
to the wrong version of python.  I temperarily changed the python to
python2 in the
#!/usr/bin/env python
line and that got the program going.  I need to look further at the
whole scene here to be sure there aren't other gochas aaround here
with this.  I notice Arch has a python27 patch they are applying to
pygtk package so I'll continue on this quest.