[orca-list] Magnifier in Ubuntu 10.10

Hello,

I'd like to use Orca's magnifier in Ubuntu 10.10. Once I switch it on, part of screen gets covered with a single color, effectively disabling usage of the system. The only way out os via Esc key, dsimissing Orca's Preferences dialog.

And BTW, I don't get why I can't set magnifier params without having it turned on?

System info:

Core2Duo 3.6 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Ubuntu installed on NTFS partition, ATI Radeon 5700 Series, non-free drivers active, Gnome color scheme Inverted High Contrast, resolution 1920x1080.

Tomas Valusek