Re: [orca-list] on-line videos

I don't know if the site does give you a tip regarding flash, in case the content you're trying to reach is in flash format. Anyways, I don't know how do things happens, but I have always installed the flash plugin apart from the Ubuntu-Restricted-Extras. Try 'sudo apt-get install flashplugin-installer' to see what it returns.

Cheers,

Edu.