Re: [orca-list] Two problems with Orca

Hi there!

I am using the Ubuntu 10, and I have two problems using the Orca.

The firs problem is to use the Orca with the Synaptek package manager.

Whebn I enter a sudo password, Orca does not read the packages list, and I
cannot navigate through the package manager.

I need to use the apt-get command from the gnome-terminal, but how to see
the avaylable packages, and entire package list.

The second problem I installed festival, and mbrola speech synthesizers as
the avaylable packages.

But when I restart the Orca, in the synthesizer list, only default, eSpeak,
and Dummy are shown, and festival, and mbrola are not in the list.

How to fix this problems?