Subject: numpad 0 sticking when running Orca
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 19:28:54 -0600
From: Jeremy Lincicome <w0jrl1 gmail com>
To: orca-list gnome org

 Hi,
I am having a problem with the numpad 0 key sticking after pressing it.
I am running Orca version 2.91.1pre on Ubuntu Maverick. The physical key
doesn't stick; it just seams to stick software wise. When I quit Orca,
the problem goes away. Has anyone else encountered this issue? If so,
what can I do to fix it?

Thanks,
Jeremy Lincicome