[orca-list] New orca-customizations.py available

Hi,
In this new version:
Time and date use the same key, press once for time and twice for date.
Fixed some weather strings.
added version key. Press it to report the version of Orca that you are using. It is also placed in the clipboard for easy pasting in to emails etc.
The code to import new files has been removed. It's much easier to type one line in terminal than it is to keep the code from breaking. I have had to fix it every version which pretty much defeats the purpose. I may put it back in one day, but for now, it is easier to do it by hand.
Enjoy the new version. If you are currently using the customizations file press the check for updates key (orca+c by default) to go to the site and get the new file. If you want to go to the site manually it is:
http://stormdragon.us/orca-customizations/
Thanks
Storm
--