[orca-list] Sabayon, Accessible?

Hi everyone,

I know that there's a version of Arch Linux that has Speakup and ESpeak for 32 and 64 bit systems already. I've been reading up on Sabayon which uses Arch Linux as its base. I can find the Orca install instructions from the list archives. My question is, does anyone know if Sabayon's install is accessible? Or should I just try out Arch Linux with Speakup and ESpeak? I plan to do this on a virtual machine on my 64 bit Mac OSX system.