[orca-list] 2 problems on Orca in Debian squeeze

Hi,

Well, today, I wanted to upgrade to squeeze and I did. It works
perfectly. But I find again 2 problems I had when I hacked lenny
installing orca testing release in it. They are the following:
1. In Preferences menu of orca, first we don't see all tabs (i.e. we
don't see 2 first and then, typing twice on left arrow key, we read
"Braille"). When we're on the 2 first tabs, the braille display stays
empty whereas it should display General and Speech. Then, when we move
in each tab, all the contents of the checkboxes is not displayed. Often,
we read that we're on a checkbox but we don't know its content.

2. Are the root applications (root terminal, logs ...) are accessible?
So far, after entering the root password, orca doesn't move at all
anymore. Nothing happens until I exit the terminal.

Now I'm in testing, I think I can get more help/support. Should I submit
a bug report on Debian's BTS? Is it an Orca upstream problem? related to
configuration?

Thanks for your answers, I hope I can help by these testings.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL