Re: [orca-list] Latest Espeak

Yes I have noticed this problem as well. I think it has been discussed on the speakup list recently, but I don't think a solution was found.

Michael Whapples
On -10/01/37 20:59, Christian wrote:
Hi all,
Was just wondering if anyone of you have had prloblems with the new Espeak?
When I reinstalled my Arch system I have got some strange things happening. The speech some times sounds very
strange and I get an error about bad internation data.
It can go very hign in pitch and some times very low. But going to switch to Voxin, but was just wondering if
anyone else has noticed this.
Christian