Re: [orca-list] Latest Espeak

"Christian" <christian08 runbox com> writes:

Hi all, Was just wondering if anyone of you have had prloblems with
the new Espeak?  When I reinstalled my Arch system I have got some
strange things happening. The speech some times sounds very strange
and I get an error about bad internation data.

Yes, there were issues with 1.44.05.
1.44.05 was "re-released", so hopefully, the issues can be fixed by a
simple rebuild.  I'm going to flag it out-of-date, so that the
maintainer knows about it.

PS.  I think I'm going to look into creating a list for blind Arch
users, because I'm starting to see Arch accessibility traffic scattered
around various other lists.

-- Chris