[orca-list] Opensuse gets more and more inaccessible

Hi all,
Just for fun, I tried downloading the latest developent version of Opensuse, openSUSE 11.4 Milestone and
burned it onto a DVD. There is currently no Live CD to download form wath I can tell.
But anyway, I plugged in my Brailliant, change it to simulate the Handytech protocol as I did in the passed
when I tried Opensuse. Booted the DVD, heared the beep and pressed F9 to get the talking boot screen. I
pressed enter on installation and the DVD booted but Blinux is now broken. I am thinking about submitting a
bug, but I have a feeling that Gnome will not work like we want it to and from my experience Opensuses
version of Gnome and applications are not accessible with Orca.
So just for your info, no idea to download the latest developement build of Opensuse!
Back to Arch which I am happy with.
But it's anyway sad to see a distro become more and more inaccessible.
Christian