Re: [orca-list] copying music to the i-phone

Hello,
This while not really being an orca question, I will give you some hints of possible solutions.

The one I am most familiar with is related to the libimobiledevice project (http://libimobiledevice.org) which I understand you can use with rhythmbox to transfer music to the iphone or ipodtouch.

There are some other projects, here are some which come up when I search the archlinux package repositories for ipod, gnupod and gtkpod.

Michael Whapples