Re: [orca-list] Orca and reading position in thunderbird message list

Wow, I didn't realize Orca was giving you such low numbers.  I
confused that with what shows on the status bar and spoken when
pressing the KP+Enter key twice.  You're right; when a full list like
that, I would think Orca should speak the total from the whole list.
When threaded however, I would think the best Orca could do would be
to speak the total number of items in the list so if a single thread
is collapsed and it contains five messages, then the total then would
be 4 less than when fully expanded.

Just my thoughts.