Re: [orca-list] Fedora 13?

If you're willing to put in work to make the Fedora Live image more
accessible, why not do so directly? You might consider joining the
fedora-devel and/or fedora-live lists and raise this concern. Last time
I checked myself, people were willing, but needed testing help. As it
turned out, I haven't been able to follow through on that, but perhaps
you could.

Please note that this is all a moving target. Even as we look now at the
recent release, development is already underway for Fedora 14.

Janina

ashley writes:
I'm going to have a play and see if i can make a script that allows you to install it from another distro
that's more accessible. For example, a ubuntu dvd that has the fedora files on it, so the ubuntu system
could have a package on it's livecd to run the fedora installer.
ash
Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk/
Podcast: