Re: [orca-list] Blind debugging in Ubuntu

Hi,

The way i have managed to get it to work is:

1. gnome terminal
2. screen -x -R
3. export DISPLAY=:0
4. orca

Then from another machine:
1. ssh into first machine.
2. screen -x -R # to reconnect to existing screen session

find out what is happening.
try to fix.
iterate.

The reason why i use a second machine, is that the action of pressing any
keys and switching to another console, runs more orca code.

A while back i tried to start using Accerciser, again, no info/tutorial
was available, and after a few hrs of getting no where, i decided to get
visual assistance to give me the information that i required.

Apparently one could use it from ipython, but again no tutorial.

Yes i am blind.

Hope this helps somewhat

-Jon