[orca-list] Brasero, orca and posible cd burners

   Oooops, sorry for the subject :P.
----- Original Message ----- From: "mk360" <mk seventhson gmail com>
To: <Orca-list gnome org>; <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 5:00 AM
Subject: [orca-list] (no subject)

   Hi,

I've some problems and questions about cd burning programs under ubuntu,
how they work with orca and posible alternatives.

   First of all, I tried to work with brasero many times and finally my
conclusion is it sucks, basically becouse when I try to create a new
compilation (for example audio) when one starts adding archives to the
compilation It tries to add entire directories (select add, in my case go to
/media/datos/ and it shows a message about can't add folders) and the only
manner I can add files are using the review cursor to go to the folder
where the files is stored and select there. However, using the review cursor
is not a problem really, but when I try to review the files on the
compilation orca doesn't says anything. Well, that's it about orca.

   Now about burning programs in general... When I review brasero
configuration I can't find many of the options I use on windows in programs like InfraRecorder, for example the posibility to set the pause between
tracks (usually 0) or burn methods, so when I finally recorded a cd with
brasero it was recorded with two seconds between tracks (fortunately I used
cdrw). probably these options can be set on plugins dialog, but again I
can't change anything on that.
   Well, becouse of it I searched some cd burners for ubuntu, but the
recomendations, apparently without exception are to use k3b, and when I used "apt-cache show k3b" it says qt, and KDE (unaccesible) so I don't installed it... Finally I
tried with xfburn, that it's accesible but doesn't have many options and
gnomebaker (probably the most accesible and with many options, not all, but well) with it I can set all options but when I burn audio cds it do a pause of milliseconds between some tracks, it is not a problem with the exception of live cds or continuous songs(animals of pink floyd for example) so which program do you use? if it's one I mentioned.. how did you configurated it?.

   Regards,
   mk.