[orca-list] Voxin Not Starting Up Correctly

Hi Everyone,

I bought Voxin earlier today. Copied and installed it on my 64 bit Voxin install on my desktop. When I go to startup Orca, Voxin doesn't show up in the synth's list. When I look at the log for ibmtts under:
/home/user/.speech-dispatcher/log
I see the following message:

: error while loading shared libraries: libibmeci.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I'm positive that I followed all Voxin install steps including making sure that the /etc/speech.conf and /home/user/.speech-dispatcher/conf/speech.conf had the # taken out, though Voxin may have done so after it was installed.

There is another thing, after I told Voxin not to run with the gnome speech, it said good bye, as if the installer was done, but Voxin seems to be installed on my system. Is there anythingI'm missing?