[orca-list] accessible chess and orca

Does anyone know if there is an accessible chess game which works with
Orca for Ubuntu?
Someone who knew me from Tapton Mount who is on the comittee of the
organisation which deals with Blind Chess players who knew I used to
play suggested I might get back into it as I informed him that I have
been having problems with members of my family, my dad at least is not
on speaking terms with me over him disagreeing with me over the fact he
favours my sister's relationship over any relationship I might have of
my own.
My mum still communicates with me enough to help me with shopping but
she doesn't play Chess.
I can't say I am tournament level but I have enough to be able to do
basic.
Mark who knows me from Tapton Mount who has a position in the
organisation which deals with Blind chess players suggested it might
take my mind off my family family problems.