Re: [orca-list] sometimes orca does not speak indentation and justification correctly

Hy Jose,

I tryed your steps and works for me speak indentation and justification right in latest Orca git master version.
What Orca version you found this problem?
Possible another people reproduce this issue?
Just a moment, I installing now my wife system. If the installation is done, I look this problem with Orca 2.30.1 version.

Attila