Re: [orca-list] Do you think these new commands would be useful?

Dear List,

Dattatray, the last you attached patch is fantastic.
My openion the first two you already implemented command is full useful with a beginner user. If any braille users would like help, please help testing braille output mode if have a little time, speech mode is working full right for example hungarian localization. I think the suggested second two function possible useful, if possible do the sent output with localizable format, But for example Openoffice.org have lot of default shortcuts I think. Unfortunately I don't known how place stored Firefox and OO the shortcuts, if have a stored place and not have ydea how can possible implement this two future command, but possible another list user known an useful ydea how can possible impleminting you would like two new command.

Good luck,

Attila