Re: [orca-list] trace back message

Hey JosÃ.

I don't no how, I don't why but I found the following messages in debug
output from orca.

We just needed to do a sanity check there.

In terms of how that happened.... My guess is that the focused event in
Thunderbird occurred/coincided with your pressing a modifier key without
anything else (e.g. Control to shut up speech). As a result, we had a
keyboardEvent, but we didn't have a lastNonModifierKeyEvent. Thus asking
for the event_string on the lastNonModifierKeyEvent wasn't such a bright
idea. <smile>

Simple fix, so I've committed it to both the gnome-2-30 branch and
master.

Thanks for the report!
--joanie