Re: [orca-list] skype

I tryed the plugin once and I can confirm that video does not work.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
On Tuesday 11 May 2010 12:51 AM, Michael Whapples wrote:
I'm a little unclear about what you say. If video with skype is not supported then what is the file libskype-vv.so on the skype4pidgin page for?

I know where you may be coming from, pidgin doesn't support video, but as I think this plugin depends on skype handling input/output I think video could be supported.

I can't actually confirm what I am thinking as I don't use the video features of skype anyway.

Michael Whapples